- residential complexes
- Submit listing
- About us
- Contact us
Nordis presents a new compound of villas in Pipera – Andronache Forest area, the place where you can still go out and play on “the street”.
Built on a plot of land of 10,000 square meters, the compound consists of 20 coupled houses and 24 row houses, a playground for children and a parking lot for visitors/space for events.
The villas have generous surfaces, effectively compartmented, with large glazed spaces disposed throughout the height of the first floor and the attic, with individual, private courtyards and two parking places.
In the design of the project we combined modern architecture with high quality finishes, designed to create the highest standard of comfort:
– Porotherm brick-type exterior walls with styrofoam insulation of 15 cm thickness;
– Salamander PVC carpentry, with thermal barrier, anthracite grey and double safety glass;
– Underfloor heating;
– Imported ceramic, Delta Design; Pinum doors;
– Terraces clad with natural stone, anti-slippery and resistance to climate change;
– Metal stairs coated with massive wood, and wooden handrail;
– Habitable Attic.
The chosen manufacturer has 25 years of experience as a General Contractor with an extensive portfolio of residential, commercial, industrial and specialty projects.
Join us at 3 km distance from Pipera Roundabout (McDonalds, OMV Pipera, Planet Gym and Shopping Hub), to find Millo Village.
|Central heating, Underfloor heating
|Metal front door
|Safety and security
|Private garden, Service closet, Yard
|Wooden interior doors